Friday, January 22, 2010

My Bio

Hi, I'm Kia and I'm eighteen years old. I was born into the world on September 13, 1991 in Broward General hospital. This makes me a virgo. I'm the middle child and daddy's little princess. I graduated from Miami Central Sr High School in 2009. This is my second semester of college life and I'm here so that I can become an elementary school teacher. Teaching has always been something that I wanted to do since I was a little girl. My parents always remind me of this by telling our company that I used to line up all of my stuffed animals and play school. Playing school consisted of me putting on clothes that I thought teachers wore and reading and teaching math to my "students." I would take them to the bathroom and make them "lunch". I would get angry when my little brother woudn't want to pretend to be one of students. I love to teach my little cousins how to read because I get this warm feeling inside. I don't want to be a teacher forever. I want to move up the education ladder and eventually become a principal. I would like to be one of the few that turned an inner city "F" school into an "A" shool. Teaching is not my only passion though. I wuld also like to be a model. I think I would do great with my beautiful smile, height, body, and my bubbly personality. Whenever I get on the runway in heels and I see the flashing lights and I feel all the eyes on me I feel like a queen. I was debutante for the Delta Sigma Theta sorrity. This was a rite of passage where teenage girls became young women. It was a three year journey to get to the end and I loved every minute of it. I grew a bond with my former debutantes that I will cherish forever. Towards the end we had a coutillion at the James L. Knight Center. I wore a beautiful white wedding gown with pearls around my neck and white glove on my hands. My ex-boyfriend was my escort. The girls and I performed four dances one with by ourselves, one with our escorts, our mothers, and our fathers. Dancing with my father wa a very touching moment, I almost cried. I've always been a dadd's girl and I feel like I have the best father in the world. Throughout my life I have tried many things such as dance classes, I played basketball, modeling, and karate. I've won a lot of awards especially for my debutante year. When I'm dead and gone I would like to be remembered by many. I want to be useful in this world. People will remember me as Kia Hall the woman who taught children from her heart, the woman who gave so much to charity, and the woman that was full of life and could turn any quiet room into a party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment